Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
Express your creativity in the business world
A marketing specialisation where you cover the business fundamentals and explore creative solutions. You’ll also get technical with digital channels and data. Innovate and think about connecting customers to products and services.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
As Australia’s #1 university for graduate starting salary (Good Universities Guide, 2022), University of Southern Queensland is the right place to make real progress. Regardless of your education history, your age or your aspirations, at UniSQ you’ll be inspired by quality learning experiences matched with top resources and research. Having delivered distance and online learning for over 40+ years, UniSQ supports you to learn at your own pace—exactly how it suits you.
Learn more about USQ.
Explore USQ courses.
QS Ranking 2024
Times Higher Education Ranking 2024
What you'll learn
Upon successful completion of the program, students will be able to:
1. Work autonomously and collaboratively to contribute to organisational initiatives by selecting and applying relevant theory to analyse and generate solutions to dynamic issues and changing landscapes.
2. Evaluate inputs from various sources and stakeholders to ensure that the interests of others, including organisational, societal, environmental, and professional expectations, are recognised.
3. Evaluate digital technologies, mechanisation, computerisation, and/or automation to support current and future business processes in the relevant domain of specialist expertise.
4. Communicate broad-level specialist advice to others to build professional credibility.
5. Exercise professional judgement using critical and reflective thinking and self-directed learning to continue developing as a self-reliant, ethical, and responsible professional.
6. Leverage a well-developed professional identity by exhibiting the human capabilities and knowledge demanded by modern organisations.
As a graduate, your marketing degree will not confine you to an industry, a country, or a type of business, offering you a world of opportunities. Your career path may include advertising coordinator, marketing and communications officer, marketing researcher, advertising manager, digital marketing coordinator, product or brand manager, distribution manager or sales manager.
ATAR/Selection Rank + English Language Proficiency
Credit for previous study or work
Exemptions/credit will be assessed based on the UniSQ Credit and Exemption Procedure. Claims for credit for previous study should be submitted prior to or at the time of enrolment. Each claim will be assessed on individual merit in line with UniSQ policy.
Marketing encompasses the steps taken to position your goods and services into the hands of potential customers. As such, it can focus the energy and resources of an organisation to their best potential for maximum gain in the marketplace. At UniSQ you will learn relevant marketing theories and principles in a real-world context through using case studies and applied activities, whilst working alongside industry partners on real-world issues through a variety of authentic case studies as well as a capstone project in your final year.
Degree structure details
Recommended Study Pattern
The Enrolment Pattern for this program will be updated soon. In the meantime, please submit your contact details below for us to reach out and discuss the program further.