Bachelor of Business Innovation
Grow your business network as you study
Gain the contacts and know-how to convert opportunities into commercial reality. Get work-ready with industry integrated activities. In just two years, you can graduate with a strong business foundation enriched with innovation and entrepreneurship.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- 15 Aug 21
- 14 Nov 21
- 04 Jul 21
- 24 Oct 21
With a network of campuses across Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Griffith University is committed to progressive multidisciplinary teaching and research and a valuable online provider with Open Universities Australia. Already attracting students from more than 122 countries, Griffith's dedication to academic excellence is available across Australia through OUA.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
The Bachelor of Business Innovation is based around entrepreneurship, innovation and community. You'll study the foundations of business as core subjects and learn what they mean for business through a series of applied industry integrated activities contextually relevant to the region around Logan. The degree is designed to ensure you graduate with a strong network both in your class cohort and with extended ties to the community and industry organisations.
This degree takes into account specific factors influencing the Logan region including rapid population growth, demographic makeup and student and workforce needs. You will be working directly with organisations and businesses in the region to ensure relevant problem-based authentic learning.
You'll graduate with strong business networks and the authentic business knowledge to apply problem solving skills to a broad range of business environments from planning and strategy, small businesses and starting a new business.
OP (Overall Position): 16
The Griffith University's Undergraduate Programs Admission Policy will apply.
English Proficiency Requirements
English language requirements apply to International applicants and other applicants whose previous study was undertaken in a language other than English. The minimum English language requirements for such applicants for entry to this program are as follows:
- A minimum overall band score of 6.5 on IELTS (Academic) with no sub-score of less than 6.0
- OR a minimum score of 575 on TOEFL
- OR an internet-based (iBT) TOEFL score of 79 (no sub-score less than 19)
- OR no score less than 3+ in each skill of the ISLPR (conducted by ISLPR Language Services only)
- OR a minimum overall score of 176 (no score less than 169) on C1 Advanced (formerly Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English) or C2 Proficiency (formerly Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- OR an overall score of 58 in the Pearson Test of English (Academic) with no score less than 50.
English test results must be no more than two years old.