Bachelor of Aviation (Aviation Management)
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
As Australia’s #1 university for graduate starting salary (Good Universities Guide, 2022), University of Southern Queensland is the right place to make real progress. Regardless of your education history, your age or your aspirations, at UniSQ you’ll be inspired by quality learning experiences matched with top resources and research. Having delivered distance and online learning for over 40+ years, UniSQ supports you to learn at your own pace—exactly how it suits you.
Learn more about USQ.
Explore USQ courses.
QS Ranking 2024
Times Higher Education Ranking 2024
What you'll learn
Program objectives are to:
• develop a broad and coherent body of knowledge of the aviation industry with depth in the underlying principles and concepts as a basis for independent lifelong learning
• build initiative and judgement in planning, problem solving and decision making in a professional aviation context
• exercise cognitive and practical skills and the ability to exercise critical thinking and judgement in practical situations
• develop written and interpersonal communication skills appropriate to the complex socio-technical aviation system
• develop and apply a range of research skills to maintain professional currency in the aviation industry and/or theoretical research methodologies appropriate to the aviation context
• act as responsible, ethical professionals based on respect for diversity of cultures and peoples, both locally and globally
As a graduate, you will be equipped to enter a career in areas such as aviation operations, scheduling, human resources, airport and airline operations, or other graduate positions in the aviation regulatory or investigative areas of government.
ATAR/Selection Rank + English Language Proficiency
Credit for previous study or work
Become a leader in aviation management with UniSQ’s Bachelor of Aviation (Aviation Management major) specifically designed to provide you with a broad understanding of the industry and to provide detailed knowledge, attitudes and skills to assist graduates to gain employment within the dynamic aviation industry. You will learn from current and former aviation managers who are not simply highly-acclaimed academics but professionals in their field with strong links to industry and employers. Personalise your degree to suit your aviation career ambitions by choosing courses in marketing, human resources, supply chain management or management and leadership.