Explore 10 results by leading Australian Universities
- Media & communication
- Swinburne University of Technology
Course results for Swinburne University of Technology Undergraduate Media & communication Degrees
SWI-MCP-DEG | Undergraduate
Influence and manage public perception
Become a highly valued communications professional. With skills including writing, content creation, events management, and strategic planning, you’ll be ready to run PR programs and campaigns for businesses, not-for-profits, and government.
SWI-MCM-DEG | Undergraduate
Create and communicate content in an evolving media landscape
Take in the fundamentals of media studies, then explore the evolution of print, broadcast and digital media. You’ll learn how to create content and manage social media, preparing you for professional media roles in the communications industry.
SWI-MCA-DEG | Undergraduate
Use your creativity to engage and influence today’s crowded marketplace
With a focus on digital advertising, this degree prepares you for roles in today’s dynamic advertising industry. Learn how to create content and plan campaigns. Access industry leaders to model their professional conduct and learn how agencies work.
- Swinburne University of Technology Undergraduate Advertising
- Swinburne University of Technology Undergraduate Communication
- Swinburne University of Technology Undergraduate Film & TV
- Swinburne University of Technology Undergraduate Media studies
- Swinburne University of Technology Undergraduate Public relations