Explore 442 results by leading Australian Universities
- Health & medical science
- Bachelor Degree
Course results for Bachelor Degree Health & medical science Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
TUA-BON-DEG | Undergraduate
Promote wellness through food and nutrition
Explore the connection between nutrition and a healthy life. You’ll study macronutrients and the metabolism across the lifespan. Support public health through diet-focussed interventions. Graduate and register with the Nutrition Society of Australia.
TUA-BHN-DEG | Undergraduate
Use natural remedies to help the body heal itself
Explore traditional healing methods and their place in the community. You’ll learn from specialists in the field. Gain real-life clinic experience guided by qualified naturopaths. Accredited by Naturopaths and Herbalists Association of Australia.
TUA-BCM-DEG | Undergraduate
Heal with Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture
Explore the relationship between mind, body and spirit. This course offers practical experience and guidance from specialist academics. You’ll learn, hands-on, to safely apply Chinese medicine techniques in world class clinics.
TUA-BCF-DEG | Undergraduate
Improve people’s lives through food and nutrition
Study the foundations of biology, physiology and pathology. See where dietary factors fit in with health and wellness. You’ll gain hands-on experience treating patients in a student-led clinic. Graduates are eligible to join professional associations.
SWI-BSP-DEG | Undergraduate
Enter the competitive arena of the business side of sport
Win off the field with business skills including sports marketing and event management. From community clubs to national competitions, you’ll be set to join this high growth sector offering diverse job opportunities to sports management graduates.
ECU-COM-DEG | Undergraduate
Combine essential business skills with a commerce specialisation
A job-ready course created in consultation with industry, delivered by academics with industry backgrounds. Tailor your degree to suit your career goals with majors including accounting, HRM, management, marketing, sports business, and tourism.
- Charles Sturt University Bachelor Degree Health & medical science
- Edith Cowan University Bachelor Degree Health & medical science
- La Trobe University Bachelor Degree Health & medical science
- Swinburne University of Technology Bachelor Degree Health & medical science
- Torrens University Australia Bachelor Degree Health & medical science
- University of Adelaide Bachelor Degree Health & medical science
- University of South Australia Bachelor Degree Health & medical science
- University of Tasmania Bachelor Degree Health & medical science