Explore 360 results by leading Australian Universities
- Business & management
- University of Tasmania
- Bachelor Degree
Course results for University of Tasmania Bachelor Degree Business & management Degrees
TAS-BHM-DEG | Undergraduate
Take your passion for good service to the next level
Transform your career in hospitality into one of leadership in the space you are passionate about. Learn entrepreneurial thinking, strategy and management techniques for service success. Graduate ready for management.
TAS-BFI-DEG | Undergraduate
Make a career out of analytical thinking
Layer entrepreneurial thinking throughout your new skills in finance and business, gaining tools to become a decision maker in financial departments. Access the Bloomberg Lab, a real-time financial data system.
TAS-BEC-DEG | Undergraduate
Double your success in business and economics
This double degree empowers you to launch your career in business and economics with a dual skillset. Gain valuable exposure to Tasmania's leading minds. Explore how people, societies and businesses make decisions.
- Accounting Major
- Finance Major
- Human Resource Management Major
- Management Major
- Marketing Major
- Society and Environment Major
- Industry, Policy and Business Strategy Major
TAS-BBS-DEG | Undergraduate
Carve out a career as unique as you are
Explore hypotheses and understand the inner workings of businesses while you're at it. Graduate with the ability to work in either field or combine your expertise.
- Bachelor of Business - Accounting Major
- Bachelor of Business - Business Economics Major
- Bachelor of Business - Finance Major
- Bachelor of Business - Human Resource Management Major
- Bachelor of Business - Management Major
- Bachelor of Business - Marketing Major
- Bachelor of Science - Psychological Science Major
- Bachelor of Science - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Major
- Bachelor of Science - Geography and Environment Major
- Bachelor of Science - Sustainability
TAS-BBE-DEG | Undergraduate
Learn economics from over 100 years experience
Learn economics by focusing on contemporary issues in Australia and globally. Explore applied economics topics such as business strategy, behavioural economics, energy economics, regional development, and monetary and fiscal policy.
TAS-BAC-DEG | Undergraduate
A globally-recognised accounting qualification
This registered CPA program offers access to internships, providing invaluable industry experience and exposure to some of Tasmania's top business minds. Gain insights through masterclasses, taxation clinics and guest lectures.
TAS-GLM-DEG | Undergraduate
A specialist business degree to unlock careers in world trade
Develop a broad understanding of the maritime industry, including ship operations and ports management. Explore relevant business concepts including imports and exports, and international business communication. Joins the industry that moves the world.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Maritime Business Management
- University of Tasmania Bachelor Degree Accounting
- University of Tasmania Bachelor Degree Economics
- University of Tasmania Bachelor Degree Finance
- University of Tasmania Bachelor Degree Hospitality & tourism
- University of Tasmania Bachelor Degree Human resources
- University of Tasmania Bachelor Degree Logistics & supply chain management
- University of Tasmania Bachelor Degree Marketing
- University of Tasmania Bachelor Degree Transport & freight