Marketing and Communication Information and Decision Making - 2018
- Level of Study: Undergraduate Level 3
- Study load: 0.125 EFTSL
- Delivery method: Fully Online
- Prerequisites: Yes
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Government loans available: FEE-HELP, HECS-HELP
- Availability for 2017: SP3
- Availability for 2018: SP3
- Assessment: Assignment 1 - Minor (Individual) (15-25%) , Assignment 2 - Major (Group) (30-40%) - Learn more
Unit provided by
Tuition fees are reduced for continuing registered SWI students.
Please login to view the applicable amount.
Need to ask a question that's best put down in words?
Make an online enquiry.
Ready to enrol?
Start studying this unit now.
Got a question?
Get an answer from one of our friendly Student Advisors.