Draw up the big picture of software apps, including designs, development, and testing.
What does an applications architect do?Applications architects lead a development team to produce software applications. They oversee all major aspects of an app, including its user interface and middleware.
Tasks and duties
- Collaborate across the business to work out requirements.
- Create development plans for new and existing apps.
- Lead a team to create, test, and modify the app.
- Produce documentation.
- The Australian Computer Society
- Information Technology Professionals Association (ITPA)
- Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA)