Professional Practice Project A
Your upfront cost: $0
- 20 Feb 2023
- 24 Jul 2023
The University of Notre Dame Australia is committed to delivering an excellent student experience, alongside a high standard of teaching, research, and training. As a leader in ethical education, Notre Dame aims to develop students’ critical reasoning and their ability to make ethical decisions—crucial skills to progressing their careers and leading purposeful lives. At Notre Dame, students navigate their future with an ethical education online.
Learn more about UNDA.
QS Ranking 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
On completion of this course students should be able to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Critically appraise a body of literature and employ relevant research methodologies to identify gaps in current practice within the area of practice
- Conduct ethical research in a professional context
- Demonstrate independent project planning exercising , time management, flexibility and focus.
- Professional practice project
- Applying research skills
- Writing a journal article for publication
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No additional requirements
In this course students will independently design and develop a workplace based project that meets ethical requirements. Students will be supported by the course coordinator as they engage in a review of the subject literature to support project design, implementation strategies and evaluation. Students will learn how to use academic writing to support their proposal development embedded with related theory and professional practice.
1,500 Word Discussion Paper - 50% 4,000 Word Project Proposal - 50%
- 1,500 Word Discussion Paper (50%%)
- Project Proposal (4000 words) (50%%)
For textbook details check your university's handbook, website or learning management system (LMS).