Professional Practice Project A
Your upfront cost: $0
- 25 Jul 2022
QS RANKING 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
On completion of this course students should be able to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Critically appraise a body of literature and employ relevant research methodologies to identify gaps in current practice within the area of practice
- Conduct ethical research in a professional context
- Demonstrate independent project planning exercising , time management, flexibility and focus.
- Professional practice project
- Applying research skills
- Writing a journal article for publication
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No additional requirements
In this course students will independently design and develop a workplace based project that meets ethical requirements. Students will be supported by the course coordinator as they engage in a review of the subject literature to support project design, implementation strategies and evaluation. Students will learn how to use academic writing to support their proposal development embedded with related theory and professional practice.
1,500 Word Discussion Paper - 50% 4,000 Word Project Proposal - 50%
- 1,500 Word Discussion Paper (50%%)
- Project Proposal (4000 words) (50%%)
Current study term: 24 Jul 22 to 28 Oct 22
Textbooks are not required.