Your upfront cost: $0
- 09 Oct 2023
The University of Notre Dame Australia is committed to delivering an excellent student experience, alongside a high standard of teaching, research, and training. As a leader in ethical education, Notre Dame aims to develop students’ critical reasoning and their ability to make ethical decisions—crucial skills to progressing their careers and leading purposeful lives. At Notre Dame, students navigate their future with an ethical education online.
Learn more about UNDA.
QS Ranking 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
On completion of this subject students should be able to achieve the following learning outcomes:
1. Solve systems of equations using Gaussian elimination.
2. Apply concepts related to the theory of vectors.
3. Solve complex problems in matrix theory.
4. Apply concepts related to spectral theory to the theory of matrices.
5. Communicate an understanding of theoretical concepts in an oral presentation.
- Systems of equations, matrices, determinants, vectors, linear transformations.
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No additional requirements
This subject introduces advanced topics and concepts in linear algebra. Systems of equations, matrices, determinants, vectors, linear transformations and spectral theory are all covered in this course.
Continuous Assessment - 50% Final Exam - 50%
- In-class Test (30%%)
- Presentation on problems (20%%)
- Final Exam (50%%)
For textbook details check your university's handbook, website or learning management system (LMS).