Leading Change in a Catholic Context
Enrolments for this year have closed. Keep exploring subjects.
QS RANKING 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
On completion of this course students should be able to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Articulate change leadership principles and values in a Catholic institutional setting
- Identify situations where organisational change is occurring or needs to occur in a Catholic institutional setting
- Identify factors required for effective transformation within a Catholic institutional setting
- Apply complex change leadership strategies to promote change within a Catholic institutional setting
- Theory and strategy of leadership within change management,; principles of Catholic social teaching; human dignity and the Common Good.
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No additional requirements
This course provides leaders in education, health, and the social sectors with strategies to effectively lead and manage organisational transformation. The course explores theory and strategy of leadership within change management, underpinned by the principles of Catholic social teaching, with particular emphasis on human dignity and the common good.
100% Continuous assessment comprising; - Contemporary ideas paper - Essay - Strategy Project
- Contemporary Ideas Paper (15%)
- Strategy Project (60%)
- Essay (25%)
Current study term: 24 Jul 22 to 12 Sep 22
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.