Financial Planning, Construction and Review
Your upfront cost: $0
- 08 Nov 2021
With a network of campuses across Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Griffith University is committed to progressive multidisciplinary teaching and research and a valuable online provider with Open Universities Australia. Already attracting students from more than 122 countries, Griffith's dedication to academic excellence is available across Australia through OUA.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
Competently use financial planning software to research and model financial planning scenarios.
Construct a comprehensive, best practice and compliant Statement of Advice.
Demonstrate a high standard of written and oral communication and management skills in the research, creation and delivery of client advice and client-relationship management.
Demonstrate a high level of compliance, ethics and best practice in the management of client relationships and business processes, including complaints
- Advice Process and Client Relationships
- Ethics and Regulations
- Wealth Protection - Preparing the Recommendations
- Wealth Protection - Selecting the Provider - XPlan
- Wealth Creation - Preparing the Recommendations
- Wealth Creation - Selecting the Provider - XPlan
- Preparing the Recommendations - Other strategies
- Preparing the SoA and XPlan workshop
- Managing the Client Relationships
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
- EquipmentDetails - Audio/Visual equipment
This subject focuses on the application of prior knowledge to the development of the necessary capacity to assess clients needs; prepare, present, evaluate and implement tailored, comprehensive financial plans. Students will also be able to recognise the implications of legal and ethical codes that relate to financial planners and to apply them to their own work activities.
Prerequisites: AFE227 Superannuation and Retirement and AFE329 Estate Planning, AFE222 Risk Management and Insurance, AFE223 Financial Planning 2
- Reflective Journal and Remarkable Me Video (20%)
- Group Report and Peer & Self Assessment (40%)
- Problem Solving & Timed Assignment (40%)
Current study term: 07 Nov 21 to 11 Feb 22
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.