Financial Planning, Construction and Review
Your upfront cost: $0
- 17 Jul 2023
With a network of campuses spanning three cities in South East Queensland, Griffith University is committed to progressive multidisciplinary teaching and research and a valuable online provider with Open Universities Australia. Already attracting students from over one hundred countries, Griffith's dedication to academic excellence is available across Australia through OUA.
Learn more about Griffith.
QS Ranking 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
Competently use financial planning software to research and model financial planning scenarios.
Construct a comprehensive, best practice and compliant Statement of Advice.
Demonstrate a high standard of written and oral communication and management skills in the research, creation and delivery of client advice and client-relationship management.
Demonstrate a high level of compliance, ethics and best practice in the management of client relationships and business processes, including complaints
- Advice Process and Client Relationships
- Ethics and Regulations
- Wealth Protection - Preparing the Recommendations
- Wealth Protection - Selecting the Provider - XPlan
- Wealth Creation - Preparing the Recommendations
- Wealth Creation - Selecting the Provider - XPlan
- Preparing the Recommendations - Other strategies
- Preparing the SoA and XPlan workshop
- Managing the Client Relationships
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:andandand
- Equipment requirements - Audio/Visual equipment
This subject focuses on the application of prior knowledge to the development of the necessary capacity to assess clients needs; prepare, present, evaluate and implement tailored, comprehensive financial plans. Students will also be able to recognise the implications of legal and ethical codes that relate to financial planners and to apply them to their own work activities.Â
Prerequisites: AFE227 Superannuation and Retirement and AFE329 Estate Planning, AFE222 Risk Management and Insurance, AFE223 Financial Planning 2
- Reflective Journal and Remarkable Me Video (20%)
- Group Report and Peer & Self Assessment (40%)
- Problem Solving & Timed Assignment (40%)
Current study term: 16 Jul 23 to 13 Oct 23
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.