- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this subject will be provided in your study materials.
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Podcasting/Leacture capture
- Standard Media
- Streaming Multimedia
- Web links
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
The use, evaluation and communication of technologies to maintain and improve information services. Examines the practical and operational application of computing infrastructure, data provision and maintenance; and user experience and interfaces, within the disciplinary use by librarians, records managers and archivists.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Practical (25%)
- Assignment 2 - Discussion (45%)
- Assignment 3 - Report (30%)