- Teamwork Development
- Information Session
- Creating a Submission
- Site Visit
- Method Statement
- Site Logistics or Layouts
- Project Risk
- Managing Project
- Business presentation
- Bill of Quantity and Computer Aid Software
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Online Assessment
- Printable format materials
Note: Level 4 subjects normally assume a moderate level of prior knowledge in the area, eg from completing all Level 3 subjects or relevant experience.
No special requirements
The integration of skills, knowledge tools and techniques learnt in the Construction Management degree and application to practical problems in a cross-disciplinary context.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Presentation (15%)
- Assignment 2 - Case Study — Bill of Quantities Preparation (20%)
- Assignment 3 - Case Study 3 — Report (35%)
- Assignment 4 - Case Study 2 — Cost Estimate and Scheduling (30%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject