Integrated Construction Project 1
Integrate study with construction in the workplace, or use a simulated virtual environment. Work with others to deliver a construction project. Apply and assess planning, design and construction methods. Consider and critique processes and practice.
There are no available classes. Find another subject.
- 26 Aug 2019
Start your career with Curtin’s globally recognised courses and extensive industry connections. Through OUA, our online courses offer an interactive and collaborative learning experience that gets you the same degree as if you studied on campus. Curtin is a global university with a vibrant culture of innovation and collaboration and is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
At the completion of this subject students will be able to:
- integrate knowledge and skills with professional practices in the construction industry
- apply, reflect upon and critique professional practices in the construction industry
- solve industry problems through integration of knowledge and skills.
- Demand, Supply and Elasticity
- Market Structure
- Firm Production
- Schools of Strategy and Market
- Competitive Advantage - External
- Competitive Advantage - Internal
- Business Growth and Product Life-Cycle
- Design Process
- Design Management
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Online Assessment
Note: Level 4 subjects normally assume a moderate level of prior knowledge in the area, eg from completing all Level 3 subjects or relevant experience.
No special requirements
This subject was previously known as CME403 Integrated Project A.
This subject integrates academic learning with its application in the workplace and can be completed through a simulated virtual project or through a project in the workplace. Students will work in a collaborative construction environment to apply and evaluate innovative planning, design and construction processes and practice.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Group case study project (35%)
- Presentation (25%)
- Reflective report (20%)
- Reflective report (20%)
Textbooks are not required.
Bachelor of Applied Science Construction Management
- Level 1 Open Subjects
- Level 2 Subjects
- Level 3 Subjects
- Level 4 Subjects - Professional
- Level 4 Subjects - Honours