- Demand, Supply and Elasticity
- Market Structure
- Firm Production
- Schools of Strategy and Market
- Competitive Advantage - External
- Competitive Advantage - Internal
- Business Growth and Product Life-Cycle
- Design Process
- Design Management
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Online Assessment
Note: Level 4 subjects normally assume a moderate level of prior knowledge in the area, eg from completing all Level 3 subjects or relevant experience.
No special requirements
This subject was previously known as CME403 Integrated Project A.
This subject integrates academic learning with its application in the workplace and can be completed through a simulated virtual project or through a project in the workplace. Students will work in a collaborative construction environment to apply and evaluate innovative planning, design and construction processes and practice.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Reflective report (20%)
- Assignment 2 - Group case study project (35%)
- Assignment 3 - Presentation (25%)
- Assignment 4 - Reflective report (20%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject