- As this unit is an individual research project - there are no set topics and students will be provided assistance each week through a supervisor.
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Online Assessment
- Assignment 1 - Presentation (20%)
- Assignment 2 - Dissertation (80%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No special requirements
Research process, critical thinking in research, developing research proposal, literature review, reasoning in research, data collection and analysis (quantitative and qualitative).
*** In order to enrol in this subject, you must have been invited and accepted into the Honours Stream of the Bachelor of Applied Science (Construction Management) degree. ***
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.