Influence corporate culture and improve business performance in a constantly changing global economy across multiple industries.
From economics and business law, logistics and management to marketing and technology—consult with industry, get networking and bank on a future of growth.
Get critical about navigating numbers and forecasting finances. Solve business challenges and lead change. Build profits as well as brand profiles. Consult and collaborate and mentor others. Differentiate markets and marketing. Manage people and channels.
A business career gives you more opportunities to diversify, inspire and lead from home or the world.
Bachelor of Business
- Major in Economics (THIS MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Major in Finance (THIS MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Major in Information Systems
- Major in Marketing
- Co-Major in Economics (for Finance students) (THIS CO-MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Co-Major in Economics (not for Finance students) (THIS CO-MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Co-Major in Finance (cannot be taken with the Finance or Economics Major) (THIS CO-MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Co-Major in Finance (for Economics students) (THIS CO-MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Co-Major in Information Systems
- Co-Major in Marketing (cannot be taken with the Marketing Major)
Bachelor of Business
- Business Introductory Core Subjects
- Major in Human Resource Management
- Major in Management
- Major in Contemporary Marketing
Bachelor of Commerce (Business Law)
- Major Subjects
Principles of Economics
Management Concepts (Introduction to Management)
Accounting for Business
Fundamentals of Marketing
What you do with your education is your business
Get entrepreneurial about your business career and find an enterprising future—every industry needs someone like you with business skills. Create your own start-up, manage a company, start a small business or run a global, corporate empire for someone else.
Business studies lead to a variety of jobs in business law, information management, marketing, economics, accounting and logistics and more.
There are so many ways to do and be successful in business. Challenge yourself to study a degree online through Open Universities Australia.