Warning! This is a restricted degree. Subject enrolment is only available to students admitted into this degree.
Undergraduate Certificate in Psychology (full-time only)
Launch a future in psychology
This course is discounted under the Government’s Higher Education Relief Package when studied full-time from May-December, 2020. Start your journey towards understanding why humans act the way they do. Continue with an applied psychology program.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
Subjects may require attendance
- 16 Aug 20
- 15 Nov 20
Start your career with Curtin’s globally recognised courses and extensive industry connections. Through OUA, our online courses offer an interactive and collaborative learning experience that gets you the same degree as if you studied on campus. Curtin is a global university with a vibrant culture of innovation and collaboration and is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
QS RANKING 2020
Times Higher Education Ranking 2020
This undergraduate certificate aims to enable students to:
- apply principles and concepts of psychology in a variety of contexts relevant to further learning and/or work in an unrelated field
- apply critical and creative thinking and problem solving skills relevant to psychology to generate innovative solutions to problems
- use technology appropriately to communicate effectively
- consider global perspectives on psychology and international psychology standards
- work professionally in teams and independently, and demonstrate life-long learning skills.
No eligibility requirements
Psychology encompasses aspects of human behaviour using tested theoretical framework to examine, explain and predict what we do as individuals and in groups. This Higher Education Certificate leads students into a general applied psychology program.
To qualify for the Undergraduate Certificate in Psychology students must complete four core subjects.
Choose subjects to begin.
You can apply for government funding or pay up-front.