Undergraduate Certificate in Psychology
Launch your future in psychology
This is your introduction to formal studies of the human mind. Study 4 core subjects in psychology—and get entry and credit in Curtin’s Bachelor Degree. Explore individual and group behaviour. Start thinking about your career as a psychologist.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
Subjects may require attendance
- 16 May 21
- 15 Aug 21
- 14 Nov 21
Start your career with Curtin’s globally recognised courses and extensive industry connections. Through OUA, our online courses offer an interactive and collaborative learning experience that gets you the same degree as if you studied on campus. Curtin is a global university with a vibrant culture of innovation and collaboration and is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
This undergraduate certificate aims to enable students to:
- apply principles and concepts of psychology in a variety of contexts relevant to further learning and/or work in an unrelated field
- apply critical and creative thinking and problem solving skills relevant to psychology to generate innovative solutions to problems
- use technology appropriately to communicate effectively
- consider global perspectives on psychology and international psychology standards
- work professionally in teams and independently, and demonstrate life-long learning skills.
No eligibility requirements
Psychology encompasses aspects of human behaviour using tested theoretical framework to examine, explain and predict what we do as individuals and in groups. This Higher Education Certificate leads students into a general applied psychology program.
To qualify for the Undergraduate Certificate in Psychology students must complete four core subjects.
Pick your subjects to begin.
Apply for the degree, or enrol directly into a subject. It's up to you!
You can apply for government funding or pay up-front.
This degree has open enrolment subjects which allow you to start without submitting a degree application.
You'll have the option to apply for the degree once you've successfully passed the subjects. In many cases, you'll even gain credit.