Warning! This is a restricted degree. Subject enrolment is only available to students admitted into this degree.
On completion of the degree students will be able to:
- apply psychological knowledge to evidence-informed business practice
- generate effective solutions through critical analysis, reflective practice and professional reasoning
- critically appraise information and apply it to contemporary business psychology theory and practice
- communicate effectively and appropriately to ensure effective changes in business and management practice
- apply appropriate technologies in identification of relevant evidence
- demonstrate ability for self directed learning and reflective practice
- understand cross-cultural variations in the application of psychological findings to business practice
- apply psychological knowledge to specific business and managerial problems.
Applicants for a Graduate Certificate are required to meet University academic and English language entry standards; details are provided at http://courses.curtin.edu.au/course_overview/admission-requirements/. Specifically, applicants require a bachelor degree or equivalent qualification.
*** Please Note: If any academic or legal document is not in English, you must provide a colour scan of the non-English documents, including a colour scan of the official English translations of these documents. This is for comparison purposes. ***
Work and Life
Applicants without an undergraduate degree will be considered on the basis of significant work experience (at least eight years) at a recognisable level of responsibility.
Credit for Recognised Learning (CRL) is assessed on individual merit and is awarded for different types of learning, for example, studies you have previously completed or for relevant work experience.
Students must be admitted in an award degree of study before lodging their completed CRL application, along with all required supporting documentation for a formal assessment.
To apply for CRL, please visit the Curtin University website: https://study.curtin.edu.au/credit/
It is important to note accepted documentation includes scans of the original Transcripts and/or Award Certificate; front and back; in colour; and original size. For further information see the scanned documents and certification requirements and guidelines.
More information about the policies and procedures related to CRL assessment and appealing a CRL assessment outcome can be found in the Credit for Recognised Learning manual (PDF).
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
This degree is designed for those employed in business who use psychology in a broader context.
Recommended Study Pattern
Students complete three Psychology subjects and select one business subject from a core list in an area which is of interest.
To qualify for the Graduate Certificate in Psychology of Business and Management, students must complete 4 subjects or equivalent.