Degree structure

Degree details

Higher Education

You must be studying on campus with RMIT University in a Commonwealth Supported Place.

If you are currently an on campus Commonwealth supported place (CSP) student at RMIT University and would like to continue your studies off-campus, you can now do so through OUA as a cross - institutional student.

OUA’s Fast track your RMIT on campus study, offers students currently studying on campus the:

  • Flexibility to continue their CSP studies online and;
  • The assurance that any units studied online can be credited to their overall course.