Warning! To view the eligibility requirements for cross-institutional study and credits, please view section 11.0 of the Griffith University Student Administration policy.
Fast track your Griffith on campus study
On campus Commonwealth supported place students are welcome
If you‘re a Commonwealth supported place student studying on a university campus, we offer you the flexibility to move your studies online. Be assured that any subjects you complete online that meet degree requirements will be credited to your overall degree.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- 15 Aug 21
- 14 Nov 21
- 04 Jul 21
- 24 Oct 21
With a network of campuses across Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Griffith University is committed to progressive multidisciplinary teaching and research and a valuable online provider with Open Universities Australia. Already attracting students from more than 122 countries, Griffith's dedication to academic excellence is available across Australia through OUA.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
Are you currently studying your degree on campus at Griffith?
If so, and you want to get ahead or catch up, you can fast track your study by studying online through OUA.
OUA's Fast Track program helps you:
- Get ahead by studying extra subjects online throughout the year.
- Re-study available subjects without having to delay the completion of your degree.
- Get the flexibility to continue your degree online without having to go to campus.
Have the confidence that any subjects studied online that meet degree requirements will be credited to your degree.
You must be studying on campus with Griffith in a Commonwealth Supported Place.
Students currently studying a CSP course on campus and wanting to continue their CSP studies online through OUA, must supply a letter of approval from their university to support their application. This is to ensure that any OUA subjects completed will be credited to their course.
Please contact Griffith for details on obtaining the letter of approval if you have not been supplied one.
- View section 11.0 of the Griffith University Student Administration policy to understand the criteria for out-going cross-institutional study.
- Visit the Griffith student portal to print and complete the application form for cross-institutional study. Then submit the application to the on-campus Student Centre.
- The outcome of your application will be sent to your Griffith student email account.
- If your application for cross-institutional credit has been approved by Griffith, you will be supplied a written confirmation/letter of approval confirming this.
- You can then apply to OUA for a Commonwealth supported place (CSP) by clicking the ADD & CONTINUE button on this page. Please ensure that you attach your letter of approval in your OUA CSP application.
To learn more about Commonwealth supported places, please see Commonwealth supported places or call 13OPEN (13 6736)
You can apply direct through Open Universities Australia.
Once you've checked your eligibility, apply and enrol for this degree following the steps.
Select “See subjects”
Choose subjects to begin your application. You can choose 1 or 2 subjects to start.
Complete your details
Provide your details and select a funding option. You can pay up-front or apply for government funding in your application.
We're here to help answer your questions. Our friendly student advisors provide 7 day support.