Explore 226 results by leading Australian Universities
Course results for Undergraduate Science Subjects
0 Saved subjects (to compare save at least 2)
LTU-HBS101 | Undergraduate
Map the complex architecture of the human body and learn how it’s organised and structured. Navigate the journey of the smallest cell to the largest organ. Observe how the body performs and adapts, responding to stress and disease to maintain life.
- 28 Nov 2022
LTU-CHM101 | Undergraduate
Start a chain reaction with a grounding in chemistry designed to get you ready for further study. Perfect for students without a background in chemistry,you'll cover general chemistry, organic chemistry and physical chemistry, with a real-world focus.
- 28 Nov 2022
SWI-STA10003 | Undergraduate
Criticise statistics. Carry out independent investigations and order and group data. Describe and display data relationships. Recognise data limits and assumptions using specific statistical methods. Make decisions about means and variables.
- Future dates pending. Save this course to easily check back on availability.
USA-BIOL1052 | Undergraduate
Get to know what it takes for the body to maintain homeostasis, create movement, and provide oxygenation. Cover body organisation, cells, tissues, the muscles and skeleton. Understand the cardiovascular, respiratory, nervous and endocrine systems.
- 19 Sep 2022
- Curtin University Undergraduate Science
- La Trobe University Undergraduate Science
- Macquarie University Undergraduate Science
- Murdoch University Undergraduate Science
- RMIT University Undergraduate Science
- Swinburne University of Technology Undergraduate Science
- University of New England Undergraduate Science
- University of Notre Dame Australia Undergraduate Science
- University of South Australia Undergraduate Science
- University of Tasmania Undergraduate Science