Explore 212 results by leading Australian Universities
- Psychology & mental health
Course results for Psychology & mental health Degrees
GRF-MHP-GCE | Postgraduate
Support the mental health needs of your community
Get set for a career in mental health support. Designed for work in community settings, such as nursing, rehabilitation, police liaison, housing, or disability support. Delve into evidence-based research, and collaborate with carers.
SCU-MMH-MAS | Postgraduate
Establish your role as a mental health leader
Prepare for mental health leadership. Learn from academics working in the field to hone your skills in mental health and psychology. Make care decisions in the community, non-government and private settings.
GRF-FMH-MAS | Postgraduate
This degree is a collaboration with the Queensland Health Department's School of Mental Health
Become a highly valued forensic mental health specialist able to practise at an advanced level. Study assessment, legislation and policies, research and evaluation. Examine interventions with offenders, justice and crime, law and behaviour.
GRF-FMH-GCE | Postgraduate
Become a recognised forensic mental health specialist
Gain a broad knowledge of forensic mental health and its overlap with the criminal justice system and mental health services. For psychologists, social workers, nurses and psychiatrists to be able to practice at an advanced level.
UND-MHA-GDI | Postgraduate
Extend your care for patients with mental illness
Build on your practice and studies to progress your career in mental health environments. Adopt contemporary strategies to communicate with patients. Respond to their needs with your advanced knowledge of psychiatric treatments and care options.
TAS-USB-DIP | Undergraduate
A pathway to university study, with lots of support
If you know what you want to study, but need some help meeting entry requirements or getting up to speed with your academic skills, this Diploma is a great place to start. Learn how to write and think at a university level.
TAS-PSC-DEG | Undergraduate
Explore multiple avenues in science
Why choose one field of science when you can explore many? Specialise in psychological science while exploring the other avenues scientific study has to offer.
- Bachelor of Psychological Science - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Major
- Bachelor of Psychological Science - Geography and Environment Major
- Bachelor of Psychological Science - Sustainability Major
TAS-PJS-DEG | Undergraduate
Combine justice with psychology for a future in criminal minds
Understand the justice system, while honing in on the inner workings of the psyche. Combine your passions in both fields for a future in criminal minds.
TAS-PEC-DEG | Undergraduate
Explore decision-making for people and populations
In this dual degree you'll explore the inner-workings of decision-making for persons and populations. Delve into the mind as well as wealth distribution.
- Society and Environment Major
- Industry, Policy and Business Strategy Major
- Australian Catholic University Psychology & mental health
- Curtin University Psychology & mental health
- Edith Cowan University Psychology & mental health
- Flinders University Psychology & mental health
- Griffith University Psychology & mental health
- Macquarie University Psychology & mental health
- RMIT University Psychology & mental health
- Southern Cross University Psychology & mental health
- Swinburne University of Technology Psychology & mental health
- University of Notre Dame Australia Psychology & mental health
- University of South Australia Psychology & mental health
- University of Tasmania Psychology & mental health