Explore 157 results by leading Australian Universities
- Psychology & mental health
Course results for Undergraduate Psychology & mental health Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
TAS-USP-DIP | Undergraduate
Get a head start on your psychology degree
Combine preparatory subjects with foundational psychology subjects, and you get a pathway to a Bachelor of Psychology. Set yourself up for success with skills in academic writing and numeracy. Be introduced to the fascinating study of human behaviour.
TAS-CAH-CTF | Undergraduate
Use your passion for the arts to help patients thrive
Discover how creative outlets such as music, theatre and dance can improve individual and community wellbeing. Learn how to deliver patient-centred arts programs. Graduate with job-ready skills that apply to numerous health and community settings.
TAS-USB-DIP | Undergraduate
A pathway to university study, with lots of support
If you know what you want to study, but need some help meeting entry requirements or getting up to speed with your academic skills, this Diploma is a great place to start. Learn how to write and think at a university level.
TAS-PSC-DEG | Undergraduate
Explore multiple avenues in science
Why choose one field of science when you can explore many? Specialise in psychological science while exploring the other avenues scientific study has to offer.
- Bachelor of Psychological Science - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Major
- Bachelor of Psychological Science - Geography and Environment Major
- Bachelor of Psychological Science - Sustainability Major
TAS-PJS-DEG | Undergraduate
Combine justice with psychology for a future in criminal minds
Understand the justice system, while honing in on the inner workings of the psyche. Combine your passions in both fields for a future in criminal minds.
TAS-PEC-DEG | Undergraduate
Explore decision-making for people and populations
In this dual degree you'll explore the inner-workings of decision-making for persons and populations. Delve into the mind as well as wealth distribution.
- Society and Environment Major
- Industry, Policy and Business Strategy Major
TAS-BPS-DEG | Undergraduate
Combine business with psychology to understand consumers
Interested in business but can't help thinking about psychology? Graduates of business who have studied psychology have a unique edge in understanding employees and consumers alike - launching fulfilling careers dealing with both people and brands.
- Business Economics
- Human Resource Management
TAS-BBS-DEG | Undergraduate
Carve out a career as unique as you are
Explore hypotheses and understand the inner workings of businesses while you're at it. Graduate with the ability to work in either field or combine your expertise.
- Bachelor of Business - Accounting Major
- Bachelor of Business - Business Economics Major
- Bachelor of Business - Finance Major
- Bachelor of Business - Human Resource Management Major
- Bachelor of Business - Management Major
- Bachelor of Business - Marketing Major
- Bachelor of Science - Psychological Science Major
- Bachelor of Science - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Major
- Bachelor of Science - Geography and Environment Major
- Bachelor of Science - Sustainability
SWI-SSB-DEG | Undergraduate
Build amazing people skills to understand those around you
Investigate issues in contemporary Australian society, zooming in on the behaviour and social interaction of individuals and groups. By understanding personality and predicting behaviour, you’ll be prepped for careers in support services and more.
- Curtin University Undergraduate Psychology & mental health
- Edith Cowan University Undergraduate Psychology & mental health
- Macquarie University Undergraduate Psychology & mental health
- Swinburne University of Technology Undergraduate Psychology & mental health
- University of South Australia Undergraduate Psychology & mental health
- University of Tasmania Undergraduate Psychology & mental health