Explore 855 results by leading Australian Universities
- University of Tasmania
Course results for University of Tasmania Diploma Degrees
TAS-SUS-DIP | Undergraduate
Help our planet last longer
Think about your experiences as an individual, consumer and citizen in terms of sustainability at a range of scales; regional, nationally and globally. Discover tools to bring sustainability to life. Consider social justice, equity and diversity.
TAS-CAH-DIP | Undergraduate
Combine arts with health
Discover how creative arts interventions in health care settings can have a positive impact on people’s lives. Learn through case studies, data and neuroscience. Explore your own creativity and ties to community. Advocate creativity.
TAS-GLM-DIP | Undergraduate
Start your future in managing exports, imports and more
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Maritime Business Management
TAS-USP-DIP | Undergraduate
Get a head start on your psychology degree
Combine preparatory subjects with foundational psychology subjects, and you get a pathway to a Bachelor of Psychology. Set yourself up for success with skills in academic writing and numeracy. Be introduced to the fascinating study of human behaviour.
TAS-USB-DIP | Undergraduate
A pathway to university study, with lots of support
If you know what you want to study, but need some help meeting entry requirements or getting up to speed with your academic skills, this Diploma is a great place to start. Learn how to write and think at a university level.
TAS-PLG-DIP | Undergraduate
A professional knowledge of the law and legal matters
Become an ethical professional with great communication and research skills. Expand on foundational topics of legal principals and systems with a major including criminal justice. With a paralegal diploma you’re set to become a valued legal team member.
- Core Option B
TAS-ENR-DIP | Undergraduate
Get on track for a career in rail engineering
Dive into designing, constructing, commissioning, monitoring, maintaining and managing a section of track. Build skills to communicate and ensure the track meets standards.
TAS-DEC-DIP | Undergraduate
Make a positive difference to the lives of people living with dementia
Develop a specialised understanding of dementia and explore the special type of care that’s required. This course is open to anyone interested in learning about dementia and presents pathways to rewarding careers within the growing aged care industry.
- University of Tasmania Diploma Architecture & construction
- University of Tasmania Diploma Art & creative design
- University of Tasmania Diploma Business & management
- University of Tasmania Diploma Community services & care
- University of Tasmania Diploma Education & teaching
- University of Tasmania Diploma Engineering
- University of Tasmania Diploma Health & medical science
- University of Tasmania Diploma Humanities & social science
- University of Tasmania Diploma Law & justice
- University of Tasmania Diploma Psychology & mental health
- University of Tasmania Diploma Science