How to become an engineer
What does an engineer do?
Duties and tasks
- Analyse technology, resources and market demand to identify potential projects.
- Consult with management, production and marketing staff regarding project details.
- Coordinate and supervise projects.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Hire, train and assign staff.
- Prepare contracts, budgets and bids.
Discover related courses
Step up your career with these resources
What is an occupational therapist and what do they do?
Occupational therapists play a crucial role in healthcare. But what exactly do they do, and how can you follow this rewarding career path? Let’s find out.
Dietitian vs nutritionist in Australia: What’s the difference?
Want to help people make healthier food choices? Get to know the nutrition experts who guide us on everything from macros to calories for a living.
Adriana is using her nutrition degree to make a difference
With her Bachelor of Food and Nutrition, Adriana educates others about the impact food can have on the body.