Supply Chain Design and Management
Square away the building blocks that make up modern supply chain design.Conceptually model the supply chain. Incorporate transportation logistics and vendor selection systems. Understand constraints that impact supply chain design in the real world.
Enrolments for this year have closed. Keep exploring subjects.
Subjects may require attendance
QS RANKING 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
At the completion of this subject students will be able to:
- identify potential problems and opportunities for improvement in supply chains
- conceptually model the supply chain
- identify, recommend and justify main strategies and tools to be used to solve particular supply chains issues
- ask and answer "What if..?" questions
- design a Supply Chain of practical size and for realistic constraints.
- An introduction to design of supply chains
- Logistics systems planning and analysis
- Issues in designing the logistics network
- Issues in vendor selection and design of vendor selection decision systems
- Issues in Inventory planning
- Issues in designing Intra-facility logistics systems
- Transportation planning
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No additional requirements
This subject aims to provide you with knowledge regarding a variety of strategies and tools that can be used in the design of modern supply chains. Supply Chain Design and Management is an integrative design subject, aimed to give a holistic view on how to approach designing realistic Supply Chains in real-life conditions and constraints
- Group Project (50%)
- Invigilated Exam (50%)
Current study term: 17 Jul 22 to 23 Oct 22
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.