- Examination of alternative methodologies
- Uncertainty management
- Risk identification, analysis and evaluation
- Risk at different phases of project lifecycle
- Risk tools and techniques
- Risk mitigation and treatment methods
- Computer based risk management and compliance systems
- Project risk knowledge management and lessons learnt
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Web links
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Welcome letter
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Online Assessment
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No special requirements
This subject will provide you with an advanced level of theoretical and technical knowledge of risk management processes and methodologies as applied across the lifecycle of a project.
- Online activities (30%)
- Group project (1300-1500 words per person) (30%)
- Group assignment (40%)
Textbooks are not required.
Textbook information is pending.