Professional Practice Project
Strengthen your understanding of professional project management. Devise an in-depth project management plan. Team up with your fellow students as you give and receive feedback. Write a report reflecting on your learnings and development
Enrolments for this year have closed. Keep exploring subjects.
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
At the completion of this subject, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate an advanced and integrated understanding of a complex body of knowledge that includes recent developments in project management and its’ application in professional practice
- Investigate, analyse and synthesise complex information, problems, concepts and theories and to apply established theories to the project management body of knowledge and practice
- Generate and evaluate the justification and interpretation of theoretical propositions, methodologies, conclusions and professional decisions to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrate theoretical knowledge and skills to apply creativity and initiative to new situations in professional practice in the area of project management
- Reflect critically on theory and professional practice or scholarship in the area of contemporary project management.
- Project Integration Management: Project Proposal & Project Charter - Part 1
- Project Integration Management: Project Proposal & Project Charter - Part 2
- Project Integration Management: Project Proposal & Project Charter - Part 3
- Project Management Plan - Part 1
- Project Management Plan - Part 2
- Project Management Plan - Part 3
- Project Management Plan - Part 4
- Project Management Plan - Part 5
- Project Management Plan - Part 6
- Project Management Plan - Part 7
- Reflective report: summarising the experience
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:andandand
No additional requirements
To provide you with the opportunity to demonstrate an advanced and integrated understanding of a complex body of knowledge in a real-world, industry or professional project management context.
- Online activities (20%)
- Group project (2100 words per person) (50%)
- Reflective report (1200 words) (30%)
Current study term: 18 Jul 21 to 24 Oct 21
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.