- Purchasing scope and development
- Strategic procurement and supply chain management
- Outsourcing, sourcing strategies and relationships
- Price and total cost of ownership
- International and global sourcing
- Corporate social responsibility
- E-procurement systems
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Web links
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No special requirements
In order to have an effective supply chain or run an effective enterprise, managers need to be aware of purchasing principles that can provide them with a competitive edge in the market.
This subject aims to provide you with the concepts around major issues of procurement and purchasing management and the related strategies for planning, analysis, design and development of strategic procurement for supply chain management.
- Continuous Assessment - 1000 words (30%)
- Major Individual Assignment - 3000 words (30%)
- Group Assignment - 2500 words (40%)
Textbook information is pending.