Accounting for Managers
Enrolments for this year have closed. Keep exploring subjects.
QS RANKING 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
On completion of this course students should be able to achieve the following learning outcomes:
1. Explain the role of accounting information in a business environment.
2. Use accounting information to support decision making processes in business
3. Analyse key financial statements recognising the limitations of accounting information.
4. Convey business decisions, based on accounting information.
- Business management orientation
- Understanding financial statements
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No additional requirements
This course provides students with skills to understand and evaluate business performance. The Course adopts a financial statement user/business management orientation, addressing issues relevant to managing business organisations and understanding financial statements.
100% continuous assessment comprising; Assignment: Part 1 - Written 25% Assignment: Part 2 - Oral Presentation 15%, Short In-Class Quizzes 30% Final Test 30%
- Assignment: Part 1 - Written (25%)
- Final Test (30%)
- Assignment - Part 2 - Oral Presentation (15%)
- Short In-Class Quizzes (30%)
Current study term: 24 Jul 22 to 12 Sep 22
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.