Warning! This subjects requires on campus attendance. Refer to Special Requirements for more information.
- Basic molecular cloning technologies
- Regulation of gene expression in eukaryotes
- Genome editing
- Next generation of genome sequencingDNA sequencing technologies
- Introduction to bioinformatics
- Forensic application of molecular biology
- recombinant vaccines
This subject assumes a level of knowledge in genetics, cell biology and biochemistry equivalent to at least the completion of a second year tertiary subject.
- AttendanceDetails - Practical - minimum five days campus attendance required
2019, Study Period 2:
- Jun 24 - 28, 2019 9:00am - 5:00pm
*More details will be provided at the commencement of the relevant Study Period and available on Blackboard.
- practical report (20%)
- quizzes, problems assignments (30%)
- Invigilated Exam (50%)
Textbook information is pending.