- Basic molecular cloning technologies
- Regulation of gene expression in eukaryotes
- Genome editing
- Next generation of genome sequencingDNA sequencing technologies
- Introduction to bioinformatics
- Forensic application of molecular biology
- recombinant vaccines
This subject assumes a level of knowledge in genetics, cell biology and biochemistry equivalent to at least the completion of a second year tertiary subject.
No special requirements
Please note: this subject is no longer offered in Study Period 1, and has been rescheduled in Study Period 2 instead.
- practical report (20%)
- quizzes, problems assignments (30%)
- Invigilated Exam (50%)
Textbook information is pending.