You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Partnerships & Fiduciaries
- Company History, Theory and CSR: Political and Ethical Dimensions
- Corporate Personality, Regulatory Framework
- Management of Companies
- Directors and director's duty
- Members Rights and Remedies
- Company finance
- Audio-Video streaming
You are recommended to have completed the following subjects(s) or have equivalent knowledge before starting this subject:
No special requirements
This subject is an examination of the law of corporations. It begins with an overview of various business organisations and then focuses exclusively on companies. The unit covers the corporate regulatory system, incorporation and its implications, corporate organs and corporate governance, directors’ rights and duties, shareholders’ rights and remedies, and insolvency.
- Case Brief (10%)
- Open Book Invigilated Exam (50%)
- Memorandum of Law (40%)
Textbook information is pending.