- Drafting Skills
- Performance & Termination of Contracts
- Remedies for Breach of Contract
- Detrimental Reliance and Unjust Enrichment
- Vitiating Factors: Misinformation
- Vitiating Factors: Abuse of Power This topic continues the examination of important principles of contract law
- Vitiating Factors: Rescission
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Audio-Video streaming
You are recommended to have completed the following subjects(s) or have equivalent knowledge before starting this subject:
No special requirements
This subject builds on the foundational skills and knowledge obtained in Fundamentals of Contract Law. This unit is designed to provide an overview of the vitiating factors affecting contracts, including misinformation, abuse of power and illegality. This unit will also introduce students to key related concepts, such as equitable estoppel and restitution. Finally, as part of this subject, students will study the various ways in which contracts may be discharged and/or terminated and the relevant remedies and relief which may be available in these circumstances.
- Multiple Choice (20%)
- Memorandum of Advice (30%)
- Open Book Invigilated Exam (50%)
Textbook information is pending.