Warning! This subjects requires on campus attendance. Refer to Special Requirements for more information.
You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Tissues and organs/Anatomical nomenclature
- Kidneys & water balance
- Immune system
- Locomotion / Muscle
- The nervous system
- The endocrine organs
- Sex & reproduction
- Hormones & reproduction
- Printable format materials
You are recommended to have completed the following subjects(s) or have equivalent knowledge before starting this subject:
- AttendanceDetails - Mandatory Practicals of five half days in Melbourne
A pass mark in the final exam is not a hurdle. Attendance at the practicals is the hurdle.
Please note the dates below for the compulsory requirements for this subject to attend laboratory classes at RMIT University's City Campus in central Melbourne:
Study Period 3:
- Oct 29 - Nov 02, 2018 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM*
Study Period 4:
- Jan 29 - Feb 01, 2019 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM*
*More details will be provided at the commencement of the relevant Study Period and available on Blackboard.
- Lecture Test (20%)
- Invigilated exam (40%)
- Laboratory practicals (24%)
- PhysioEx Computer simulation (16%)
Textbooks are not required.