Your upfront cost: $0
- 24 Jul 2023
This research-intensive university in north-western Sydney offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. With over 44,000 current students, Macquarie has a strong reputation for welcoming international students and embracing flexible and convenient study options, including its partnership with Open Universities Australia.
Learn more about Macquarie.
QS Ranking 2023
Times Higher Education Ranking 2023
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
On successful completion of this unit, you will be able to:
- Reflect on your learning experiences and skills developed during your studies in the Bachelor of Arts.
- Evaluate your personal achievements and capabilities for a range of careers or future study.
- Use creative ways to showcase how the Bachelor of Arts has prepared you for a range of employment opportunities and further study or research.
- Reflect on achievements and develop an action plan for future professional development or research.
- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this subject will be provided in your study materials.
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
For entry requirements: 170cp at 1000 level or above and Admission to BA
- Other requirements -
Students who have an Academic Standing of Suspension or Exclusion under Macquarie University's Academic Progression Policy are not permitted to enrol in OUA units offered by Macquarie University. Students with an Academic Standing of Suspension or Exclusion who have enrolled in units through OUA will be withdrawn.
This unit will facilitate a successful transition from university life to the next stage of your career, professional or further research. Students will reflect upon the transferable skills they have developed during their studies and be provided with opportunities to further develop these. A major component of this unit is the execution of a project and final showcase of acquired skills. At the completion of the unit, students will have developed a portfolio of individual strengths and the promotion of meaningful connections of their learning throughout their studies if the Bachelor of Arts.
Each assessment in ARTX3500 will be Pass/Fail and students must pass all the assessments in order to pass the unit. Students who fail a task will be given the opportunity to correct their work and re-submit.
- Portfolio review (20%)
- Video (20%)
- Portfolio preparation (40%)
- Preparation of a project application (20%)
For textbook details check your university's handbook, website or learning management system (LMS).