Your upfront cost: $0
- 26 Jul 2021
This research-intensive university in north-western Sydney offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. With over 30,000 current students, Macquarie has a strong reputation for welcoming international students and embracing flexible and convenient study options, including its partnership with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
On successful completion of this unit, you will be able to:
- Reflect on and integrate their learning experiences and skills development through the completion of an integrative portfolio.
- Evaluate personal achievements and capabilities for a range of careers or future study.
- Use creative ways to showcase how the Bachelor of Arts prepared them for a range of employment opportunities and further study or research.
- Reflect on achievements and develop an action plan for future professional development or research.
- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this subject will be provided in your study materials.
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
For entry requirements: 170cp at 1000 level or above and Admission to BA
- OtherDetails -
Students who have an Academic Standing of Suspension or Exclusion under Macquarie University's Academic Progression Policy are not permitted to enrol in OUA units offered by Macquarie University. Students with an Academic Standing of Suspension or Exclusion who have enrolled in units through OUA will be withdrawn.
The Arts Capstone aims to facilitate a successful student transition from University life to the next stage of their careers, professional or further research. Through participation in a series of interdisciplinary simulated scenarios and real world challenges, students will further develop and practice different types of transferable skills and apply major discipline concepts in a interdisciplinary context. A major component of this unit is the final assembly and showcase of an integrative portfolio of individual strengths and the promotion of meaningful connections of their learning throughout their studies in the Bachelor of Arts (OUA).
- Skills Portfolio (60%)
- Video Presentation (40%)
Current study term: 25 Jul 21 to 05 Nov 21
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.
Bachelor of Arts
- Major in English
- Major in Ancient History
- Major in Modern History
- Major in Philosophy
- Major in Politics
- Major in Sociology
- Major in Creative Writing
- Major in Indigenous Studies
- Major in International Relations
- Major in Applied Ethics