Undergraduate | MAQ-ARTX3500 | 2024
Course information for 2024 intakeView information for 2023 course intake
- Study method
- 100% online
- 100% online
- Start dates
- 19 Feb 2024,
- 22 July 2024,
- View 2023 dates
- Entry requirements
- Part of a degree
- 18 weeks
HECS-HELP and FEE-HELP available
About this subject
On successful completion of this unit, you will be able to:
- Reflect on your learning experiences and skills developed during your studies in the Bachelor of Arts.
- Evaluate your personal achievements and capabilities for a range of careers or future study.
- Use creative ways to showcase how the Bachelor of Arts has prepared you for a range of employment opportunities and further study or research.
- Reflect on achievements and develop an action plan for future professional development or research.
- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this subject will be provided in your study materials.
This unit will facilitate a successful transition from university life to the next stage of your career, professional or further research. Students will reflect upon the transferable skills they have developed during their studies and be provided with opportunities to further develop these. A major component of this unit is the execution of a project and final showcase of acquired skills. At the completion of the unit, students will have developed a portfolio of individual strengths and the promotion of meaningful connections of their learning throughout their studies if the Bachelor of Arts.
Each assessment in ARTX3500 will be Pass/Fail and students must pass all the assessments in order to pass the unit. Students who fail a task will be given the opportunity to correct their work and re-submit.
- Disciplinary Leadership (35%)
- Mentoring Reflection (15%)
- Disciplinary Commentary (20%)
- Digital Presentation (30%)
For textbook details check your university's handbook, website or learning management system (LMS).
This research-intensive university in north-western Sydney offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. With over 44,000 current students, Macquarie has a strong reputation for welcoming international students and embracing flexible and convenient study options, including its partnership with Open Universities Australia.
Learn more about Macquarie.
Explore Macquarie courses.
- QS Ranking 2024:
- Times Higher Education Ranking 2024:
Part of a degree
To enrol in this subject you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
- MAQ-ART-DEG-2024 - Bachelor of Arts
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
For entry requirements: 160cp at 1000 level or above and Admission to BA
- Other requirements -
Students who have an Academic Standing of Suspension or Exclusion under Macquarie University's Academic Progression Policy are not permitted to enrol in OUA units offered by Macquarie University. Students with an Academic Standing of Suspension or Exclusion who have enrolled in units through OUA will be withdrawn.
This is in the range of 10 to 12 hours of study each week.
Equivalent full time study load (EFTSL) is one way to calculate your study load. One (1.0) EFTSL is equivalent to a full-time study load for one year.
Find out more information on Commonwealth Loans to understand what this means to your eligibility for financial support.
Once you’ve completed this subject it can be credited towards one of the following courses