Your upfront cost: $0
Subjects may require attendance
- 31 Jul 2023
The third university established in Victoria, La Trobe University has a diverse community of more than 36,000 students and staff. Its commitment to excellence in teaching and research prepares students to make a bold and positive impact in today's global community. La Trobe provides Open Universities Australia with its core tenets, entrepreneurship and sustainability.
Learn more about La Trobe.
QS Ranking 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
- Assess an organisation's internal and external environments to determine its key resources, competences and capabilities.
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate strategic directions that exploit market opportunities and/or organisational capabilities and core competences.
- Analyse marketing data and recommend relevant coherent marketing strategies and tactical programs based on the data for an organisation to achieve its stated strategic direction.
- Demonstrate an in-depth level of marketing knowledge through the development and presentation of a coherent marketing strategy for an organisation.
- • Understand and assess an organisation's internal and external environments to determine its key resources, competences and capabilities.
- • Evaluate and recommend appropriate strategic directions.
- • Analyse marketing data and recommend relevant coherent marketing strategies.
- • Examine tactical programs based on the data for an organisation to achieve its stated strategic direction.
- • Demonstrate an in-depth level of marketing knowledge through the development and presentation of a coherent marketing strategy for an organisation.
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
Pre-requisites: Student must have completed 180 credit points.
No additional requirements
In this capstone marketing subject you will draw on, apply and demonstrate your accumulated marketing knowledge and acumen to solving applied marketing problems through business cases. You will review and analyse digital and marketing strategy concepts and theory and apply analytical and data tools and frameworks and demonstrate a broad and coherent understanding of marketing knowledge and skills.
- One 3-hour final examination (Equivalent 1500 words). (50%)
- Strategic Marketing Report (Individual report, 2000 words). (30%)
- In-class assessment (Equivalent 1000 words) Students will complete in-class case study questions and receive feedback on the LMS via online answers. (20%)
Current study term: 30 Jul 23 to 27 Oct 23
Textbook information is pending.