You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Introduction to Quality
- Introduction to Quality Management
- Introduction to Project Quality Management
- Planning for Quality
- Designing for Quality
- Performance Measurement and Cost of Quality
- Performance Assessment
- Processes and Process Mapping
- Quality Management Systems
- Continual Improvement and Its Methods, Tools and Techniques
- Quality and Human Resource Management, Teamwork, and Culture Change
- Communications, Training and Learning, and Implementing TQM, Review of Unit
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Audio-Video streaming
- Online Assessment
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No special requirements
The theories, processes, tools and techniques for the management of the quality of project processes and products. The application of quality planning, assurance and control to projects. The background, principles, and components of global approaches to quality management; and Australian and International standards relating to quality management and project quality management.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Report 1 (40%)
- Report 2 (40%)
- Test (20%)
Textbook information is pending.
Master of Science Project Management
- Research Major Stream
- Professional Major Stream