- Contract Strategies: The Traditional Approach
- Contract Strategies: Design and Build
- Contract Strategies: The Divided Contract Approach
- Contract Documents and Payment Methods 1
- Contract Documents and Payment Methods 2
- Authority and Responsibility in Project Organisations
- Partnering, Alliancing and Trust
- Project Financing and PPP
- BIM and Integrated Project Delivery
- Innovation and Culture
- Stakeholders and Supply Chain Learning
- Quest of Talent: Human Capital Issues
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Online Assessment
- Printable format materials
Note: Level 3 subjects normally assume a moderate level of prior knowledge in the area, eg from completing all Level 2 subjects or relevant experience.
No special requirements
Students will study various project delivery systems used in buildings and infrastructure, the methods of contract price determination, the contractual relationships, financial methods, roles and associated benefits and risks to contract parties. Students are also given the opportunity to apply their knowledge in authentic industry scenarios.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Case Study — Report (50%)
- Assignment 2 - Invigilated Exam (50%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject