- This is an individual research subject, there are recommended weekly readings but no set topics.
- Material from Dissertation Preparation is provided.
- You are required to communicate with your supervisor weekly and work towards your final submission.
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Web links
- Resources and Links
You cannot enrol in this subject if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
This should be the final subject you undertake before completing your Master of Urban and Regional Planning.
No special requirements
This subject was previously known as URP580 Planning Dissertation.
This subject is to design, implement and present an individual research program on an urban and regional planning issue.
This subject should be the final subject you undertake before completing your Master of Urban and Regional Planning.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Oral Presentation (20%)
- Dissertation (80%)
Textbooks are not required.
Textbook information is pending.