- Models of Leadership and Management
- Learning Styles and Organizational Behaviour
- Working and Living with Different Personality Types
- Emotional Intelligence and Mindfulness
- The Leader as Coach: Managing Performance
- Communication: Interpersonal
- Conflict Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Strengths, Positive Psychology and Leadership
- Managing Upwards
- Establishing your Vision/Life Plan
- Managing Life Stress
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Streaming Multimedia
- Web links
- Online Assessment
- Resources and Links
- Audio-Video streaming
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No special requirements
Development of key leadership and management skills with the goal of enhancing managerial effectiveness. Development of effective strategies for organisational learning, coaching, time management, negotiation, stress management and communication, clarifying personal and professional vision, as well as examining the developing roles of managers in regional and global environments.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 (35%)
- Assignment 2 (40%)
- Assignment 3 (25%)
Textbook information is pending.
Graduate Certificate in Business
- Business Leadership Stream
Master of Business Administration MBA
- Leadership Major Subjects