- As this is an individual project that students will be working on, there are no set topics in this unit.
- Students will be allocated time to discuss their project with a supervisor on a weekly basis.
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Online Assessment
- Audio-Video streaming
- Assignment 1 - Project (20%)
- Assignment 2 - Presentation and Project (80%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
- CUR-BIA370-Exploration and Manifestation of Interiors
- CUR-BIA360-Interior Design Studio 9 - Workplace
- CUR-BIA350-Interior Design Studio 10 - Future
- CUR-BIA340-Interior Contexts and Trajectories
No special requirements
Students apply core theory, technological strategies, and/or practices to a major interior architecture project. Students are also required to integrate advanced research strategies to the select project. Three modes of study are available to construct the project. Students may select a practice-based, an experimental, or a mixed-focus approach to their research. Emphasis is given to peer mentoring and self-directed learning. This subject is informed by and develops the content and skills acquired during the previous study periods.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.