- Introduction to Research Design
- Introduction to Research Framework
- Introduction to Research Methods
- Literature Reviews
- Critical Thinking
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Printable format materials
- Resources and Links
- Online Assessment
- Audio-Video streaming
- Assignment 1 - Report (35%)
- Assignment 2 - Literature review (25%)
- Assignment 3 - Project Proposal (40%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject
Students are introduced to and develop theoretical paradigms that inform Interior Architecture and their implications for Practice and future research. Students are encouraged to integrate traditional and/or creative practice as research into design project work. This subject focuses on techniques and more practice-based theoretical aspects of the discipline.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.