You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Overview of Australian settlement history
- Metropolitan development control
- Overview of the development process
- Property development in Australia
- Project management for property development
- Local government perspective of development
- Redevelopment authorities
- Developer perspective
- Sustainable development
- Community formation
- Financials and marketing
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No special requirements
Critical examination of land development processes in Western Australia and elsewhere, and exploration of the implications for longer term community sustainability.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Portfolio (25%)
- Presentation (25%)
- Essay (50%)
Textbooks are not required.
Master of Science Project Management
- Research Major Stream
- Professional Major Stream