- Tendering and Contract Choice
- Contracting Partnerships
- Insurances, Securities and Retentions
- Subcontracting Arrangements
- Subcontracting Engagement Terms and Conditions
- Variations, Claims and Delays
- Progress Claims
- Contract Completion
- Contractual Penalties
- Dispute Resolution
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Online Assessment
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
Note: Level 3 subjects normally assume a moderate level of prior knowledge in the area, eg from completing all Level 2 subjects or relevant experience.
No special requirements
This subject engages students in the administration of a project, through authentic industry scenarios, and includes contractual procedures, the rights and obligations of contractual parties and computer-aided contract administration.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Test (25%)
- Invigilated Exam (50%)
- Case Study (25%)
Textbook information is pending.
Bachelor of Applied Science Construction Management
- Level 1 Open Subjects
- Level 2 Subjects
- Level 3 Subjects
- Level 4 Subjects - Professional
- Level 4 Subjects - Honours