You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Bar Charts and Histograms
- Network Diagrams
- Precedence Diagrams and CPM
- Linear Scheduling
- Schedule Compression / Crashing
- Resource Allocation
- Updating a Schedule
- 4D - BIM
- Earned Value
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Online Assessment
- Printable format materials
- Resources and Links
Note: Level 3 subjects normally assume a moderate level of prior knowledge in the area, eg from completing all Level 2 subjects or relevant experience.
No special requirements
This subject develops construction planning and scheduling techniques with specific focus on construction planning, monitoring and controlling of projects as well as the interface with various project information.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Invigilated Exam — Apply scheduling & planning (50%)
- LabAssignment — Integration of project data (30%)
- Test (20%)
Bachelor of Applied Science Construction Management
- Level 1 Open Subjects
- Level 2 Subjects
- Level 3 Subjects
- Level 4 Subjects - Professional
- Level 4 Subjects - Honours