- Urban Contexts
- Planning and Feasibility Studies
- Diagramming and Formal Types
- Housing Typologies
- Mixed-use Developments
- BCA and Other Regulations
- Sustainability and Multi-family Housing
- Design Development: Interiors, Services and Circulation
- Construction Methodology
- Building Envelope Considerations
- Design Communication
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Streaming Multimedia
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Online Assessment
- Audio-Video streaming
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
You must either have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this unit, or currently be enrolled in the following subject(s); or enrol in the following subject(s) to study at the same time or prior to this subject:
BAS330 must be taken at the same time as BAS335.
- EquipmentDetails - Access to hardware: webcam, speakers and microphone.
This subject was previously known as Architectural Design and Technical Integration Methods.
This subject focuses on application of advanced visual, oral and written techniques required to communicate design ideation and resolved architectural proposition and body of architectural work. The work conducted in this subject supplements the work concurrently being developed in other subjects.
Work Integrated Learning is incorporated developing practice standard presentation and communication skills, culminating in a professional portfolio.
This subject has BAS300 Architecture Design 5 and BAS305 Architecture Methods 5 as mandatory prerequisites. If you have completed BAS300 prior to 2015, you are not required to enrol into BAS305 as BAS300 was previously counted as double subject. Please get a prerequisite waiver from Curtin to proceed with enrolment in BAS335.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Portfolio (30%)
- Assignment 2 - Presentation 1 (30%)
- Assignment 3 - Presentation 2 (40%)