Your upfront cost: $0
- 28 Aug 2023
Start your career with Curtin’s globally recognised courses and extensive industry connections. Through OUA, their online courses offer an interactive and collaborative learning experience that gets you the same degree as if you studied on campus. Curtin is a global university with a vibrant culture of innovation and collaboration and is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
Learn more about Curtin.
Explore Curtin courses.
QS Ranking 2023
Times Higher Education Ranking 2023
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
At the completion of this subject students will be able to:
- recognise the important Agile values, principles, and key practices for delivering prioritised business value and managing Agile projects
- analyse the strategic business drivers to determine the optimal use of Agile frameworks and practices to help deliver projects in an uncertain and dynamic environment
- analyse and reflect upon a case study to contrast Agile theory and practice for the incremental and iterative planning of an Agile project
- generate lean documentation that reflects an Agile way of work for an authentic business or industry project
- Introduction to Agile
- Introduction to Agile Project Management 3. Agile Frameworks, Methods and Practices
- Agile Principles and Mindsets
- Business Agility
- Agile Leadership
- Agile Value-Driven Delivery
- Agile Teams and Stakeholder Engagement
- Agile Project Management
- Agile Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Continuous Improvement
- Scaling Agile
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No additional requirements
This subject provides an overview of the important values, principles and key practices related to adopting and leveraging Agile ways of work to help optimise strategic organisational objectives and delivery projects in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. Students will apply Agile business and project management theory to the adoption and application of Agile ways of work for prioritising value and delivering projects in an incremental, iterative and collaborative approach.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Essay (40%)
- eTest (20%)
- Report (40%)
For textbook details check your university's handbook, website or learning management system (LMS).
- Research Major Stream
- Professional Major Stream