New Testament Greek A
Enrolments for this year have closed. Keep exploring subjects.
QS RANKING 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
At the completion of this subject students should be able to:
- work in a fully online, enhanced learning environment to demonstrate specialised knowledge of the morphology, syntax and vocabulary of New Testament Greek
- read selected passages from the Greek New Testament and translate them into basic English
- interact critically with commentaries on the Greek text of the New Testament and display independent thought on grammatical arguments, identifying various solutions to grammatical ambiguities.
- The basic morphology and syntax of New Testament Greek
- An introduction to the most frequently used words and idioms in the New Testament
- A study of selected texts from the New Testament
- An introduction to various lexical tools for New Testament exegesis
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
- Other requirements -
Students may be required to purchase headsets
This subject introduces students to the alphabet, basic morphology, syntax and vocabulary of New Testament Greek.
- End of semester exam (40%)
- Translation & Compos. forum (40%)
- Weekly quizzes (20%)